Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Older Version of Sleepyhead?
Older Version of Sleepyhead?
Is there a link or does anybody have an older version of Sleepyhead? .09x is perfect. I've had nothing but problems with the 1.0 version. I don't know whether it hates Windows 10 or if there is something else causing it problems, but I'm beyond frustrated now. Possibly coincidentally, my problems started shortly after I got an Oxymeter. Maybe I messed something up. But, at this point, I just want to go back to what works. Half the time the thing freezes up or the menu up top stays frozen. No way to quit except using Task Manager.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Older Version of Sleepyhead?
The old download page with the 0.9.8-1-T3-testing version of SleepyHead is archived here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

That page includes the Windows automatic installer version that was packaged by AlanE, and was available prior to JediMark's 1.0 beta.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2016, 12:22 AM)Mosquitobait Wrote: Is there a link or does anybody have an older version of Sleepyhead? .09x is perfect. I've had nothing but problems with the 1.0 version. I don't know whether it hates Windows 10 or if there is something else causing it problems, but I'm beyond frustrated now. Possibly coincidentally, my problems started shortly after I got an Oxymeter. Maybe I messed something up. But, at this point, I just want to go back to what works. Half the time the thing freezes up or the menu up top stays frozen. No way to quit except using Task Manager.

I had the same problem on a Windows 10 machine after installing the Beta 1 So I started a thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...locking-up

Not much of a response on the thread, but someone was kind enough to send me an older version through a private email. I removed beta and installed the older version and ran it until beta 2 came out. When Beta 2 came out I did fresh install of Beta 2 on my desktop (also win 10) and it runs fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for posting the link to the older version of SleepyHead. I have the misfortune to own an older laptop with integrated Intel graphics only supported up to Open GL 1.4. And I'm running Linux Mint 17.3. I saw the other threads on compiling for Linux, which will be a great help if I get new hardware. In the meantime I'm running the older Windows version under WINE. Which appears to work well enough.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just bumping this thread to the top for someone who was trying to find the download links to the older version of SleepyHead.

Bump2
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 86 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 205 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,172 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,617 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 499 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.