Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

On Line suppliers and Insurance
First of all, let me clarify that I know on-line suppliers do not bill insurance. My insurance covers out of network suppliers and I can submit claims with adequate documentation. I would like to know which on-line suppliers are best for such documentation. I'm sure some of you have had experience with this.

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
See Supplier #30.
Post Reply Post Reply
# 1 provides the "standardized" form that all the insurance companies use and the codes.
Post Reply Post Reply

I actually found an online supplier that was in-network for my insurance. They were super easy to work with and were based in Florida. I faxed them copies of my prescription, sleep study, notes, etc and they called me back to ask what machine and what mask I wanted them to ship me.

I don't think i can mention their name here, but their slogan is "better service, better care" and if you search google for that, I believe it is the first result.
Post Reply Post Reply
KCFLY, you can mention their name as long as it is not a link. Just omit the .com part. Just like mentioning Amazon or SecondWindCPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
If google got me to the right site it's USMED. Thanks for the feedback, all.

Post Reply Post Reply

(04-16-2017, 10:35 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: KCFLY, you can mention their name as long as it is not a link.  Just omit the .com part.   Just like mentioning Amazon or SecondWindCPAP.

Thanks for the clarification!  

USMED is the provider I was trying to mention previously.

By the way, my insurance ins Aetna.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [How to] Start a New Thread with the Right Subject Line! PaulaO2 41 3,398 09-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] Getting back on CPAP. Unemployed and bad insurance Itsjustme8 8 296 09-13-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 26 2,014 07-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Apnea and life insurance Spaaarkz 10 582 06-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  [CPAP] Insurance Compliance Period c2workout 23 1,441 05-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: c2workout
  no insurance snoresngaspsealot 9 418 05-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: personal111
  New Machine and Insurance dosco 2 294 05-18-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider