Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

On Line suppliers and Insurance
On Line suppliers and Insurance
First of all, let me clarify that I know on-line suppliers do not bill insurance. My insurance covers out of network suppliers and I can submit claims with adequate documentation. I would like to know which on-line suppliers are best for such documentation. I'm sure some of you have had experience with this.

Thanks
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: On Line suppliers and Insurance
See Supplier #30.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
# 1 provides the "standardized" form that all the insurance companies use and the codes.
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually found an online supplier that was in-network for my insurance. They were super easy to work with and were based in Florida. I faxed them copies of my prescription, sleep study, notes, etc and they called me back to ask what machine and what mask I wanted them to ship me.

I don't think i can mention their name here, but their slogan is "better service, better care" and if you search google for that, I believe it is the first result.
Post Reply Post Reply
KCFLY, you can mention their name as long as it is not a link. Just omit the .com part. Just like mentioning Amazon or SecondWindCPAP.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
If google got me to the right site it's USMED. Thanks for the feedback, all.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-16-2017, 10:35 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: KCFLY, you can mention their name as long as it is not a link.  Just omit the .com part.   Just like mentioning Amazon or SecondWindCPAP.

Thanks for the clarification!  

USMED is the provider I was trying to mention previously.

By the way, my insurance ins Aetna.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,525 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Recommendations for national suppliers? HenryBowman 2 391 01-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Anyone Ever Had Insurance Cover Nightly Oximeter cmpman1974 35 2,867 12-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 432 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,576 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.