Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

On my 2nd iPhone 6 replacement in a year
I bought my iP6 a year ago and within months it was randomly shutting off without any warning even if my battery was 50% or more. So Apple gave me a new iP6. That was May 2015.

Now for the past month or two I've had random problems with the screen not responding to touch but only in particular spots on the screen. It had a screen protector installed professionally on day 1 even before I used it and was never used out of a case. Suffice it to say, it was in mint condition. I assumed it started when iOS 9.1 came out. It seemed to be around that time.

Well it turns out it had a defective screen. So once again Apple gave me a brand new iP6.

Anyone else had issues with iPhone 6's? Are they the lemon of the iPhones?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
The "lemon" of iPhones? No, that would be the 5C. This just points out it might be a good idea to have AppleCare or SquareTrade coverage on a $700 device. They break and malfunction even without abuse.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've had an iPhone 6 for about 4 months now. Actually, my first smartphone.
So, far, no problems. I did buy insurance through SquareTrade.
Post Reply Post Reply

I recently purchased a 5S through Ebay and so far, so good.

Good luck Cate with your problems. That sounds very frustrating.

49er
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm still using a flip phone. Just stubborn I guess. I don't want to be that accessible!!! LOL

I am going to have to make the change, but I don't want to.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone having trouble with ATT email on their iPhone today? justMongo 1 319 07-13-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Anyone using TurboTax this year? DON'T justMongo 12 1,157 03-17-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Melman
  iPhone question GrammaBear 5 554 01-18-2017, 04:14 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  DIY Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor replacement surferdude2 12 951 10-27-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  iOS 10 out tommorrow -- upgrade an iPhone 6? justMongo 25 1,365 09-18-2016, 01:26 PM
Last Post: AlanE
Question Tax estimating software for year 2016 ?? justMongo 9 679 08-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: icyura10
  Rant - Want to throw IPhone out the window 49er 12 1,528 01-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: 49er