Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

On off switch not working
Just replaced filter and filled water chamber. Machine will not turn on. Checked all fittinga and power source. Machine is only 2 months old.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum! I would double check that the wall outlet is providing power and double check that all connections are tight and secure. Other than that, unless there is something specific to the dreamstation I don't know about, you may need to bring back your machine to the supplier to check it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there an LED power indicator light illuminated on the external power brick? There should be.

Do you have an SD card installed? If so, remove it. Wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SD card.
I think it should light up the display with some message.

What I'm suggesting is to try to figure out if the external power brick died; or the machine is at fault.
Either way, best solution is, as Marillion points out, to take it to the supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Sleepygirl2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Take it back to the supplier where you got it, since it’s only a couple of months old, you should have them look at it.
Good luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Just because I sometimes experience this, I'll mention... is it possible you're not pushing the button squarely?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Respironics Remstar auto A- flex humidifier stopped working Reddog 4 103 09-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cervical not working? Try this. Walla Walla 1 150 09-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  my first report, ahi down to 15, is cpap working? chicken 27 973 07-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Loaner Resmed Airsense not working with SleepyHead Zandor435 6 269 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Is my auto pressure working? 12gauge 11 520 07-16-2017, 11:56 AM
  [Equipment] Machine just stopped working dhowell 4 356 06-30-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: car54
  CPAP Mystery -- Why Isn't It Working? Tabbycat 5 399 06-17-2017, 12:30 AM