Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

On off switch not working
On off switch not working
Just replaced filter and filled water chamber. Machine will not turn on. Checked all fittinga and power source. Machine is only 2 months old.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: On off switch not working
Welcome to the forum! I would double check that the wall outlet is providing power and double check that all connections are tight and secure. Other than that, unless there is something specific to the dreamstation I don't know about, you may need to bring back your machine to the supplier to check it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there an LED power indicator light illuminated on the external power brick? There should be.

Do you have an SD card installed? If so, remove it. Wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SD card.
I think it should light up the display with some message.

What I'm suggesting is to try to figure out if the external power brick died; or the machine is at fault.
Either way, best solution is, as Marillion points out, to take it to the supplier.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleepygirl2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Take it back to the supplier where you got it, since it’s only a couple of months old, you should have them look at it.
Good luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Just because I sometimes experience this, I'll mention... is it possible you're not pushing the button squarely?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 95 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  Airsense 10 - Bright light from on/off switch Dagmar 6 11,074 03-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: E.W.
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 199 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  Switch to AirSense VAuto for UARS/low AHI lexit957 1 301 01-22-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.