Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

One big event per night
RE: One big event per night
attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
See the gap in Flow Limitations between 7:30 and 8:20, see how the pressure curve is smooth, and the actual EPR value has decreased.

This I believe may be the reason for the discomfort in the morning, actually the rise following it.
Three experiments

1. reduce EPR to 2.  See if that relieves the feeling you get in the morning.

2. Go to a fixed pressure.  You are not having any obstructive events worth noting.  Set Pressure, min and max = 7 (just over the median) with EPR=3 (current value).  This will eliminate the pressure fluctuations that are likely causing you some discomfort.  

3. Increase your Pressure Support/EPR to better treat the flow limitations.  This would require a BiLevel such as the VAuto.

Option 2 I feel has the best chance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for these options, Bonjour. I really appreciate it. I will try option two tonight and report back. Have a good night's sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting night's sleep. I might need another night to get used to the pressure. I woke up a few times, possibly due to the pressure?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  30 second apnea with no event recorded - please explain tcinoz 0 68 04-08-2024, 03:47 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 444 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 354 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP sticks on higher pressure after Obstructive Apnea event AlanR 3 482 11-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  What is a 'Clear Airway' Event? dreamstream 13 16,809 08-29-2023, 08:09 AM
Last Post: nallac
  Cheyene Stokes event - first ever in 120 nights Willgetthere 2 522 08-27-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Willgetthere
  [Diagnosis] Is this indicative of most events happening during REM? | What is a respiratory event Dire 4 573 08-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.