Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

One night without CPAP, feel terrible
Went to Atlanta for an overnight business trip. Packed in a hurry and left Monday evening. When I got to my hotel room, the fist thing I did was set up my CPAP. Discovered that I had forgotten my mask. I have felt like crap all day, tired and very sleepy. I didn't know I'd miss it that much.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I feel for you. I've done the same thing. Didn't know how good you were feeling until you felt bad again.

I made a check list for myself. I keep it in the bag and I check it before I zip it shut. Only way for me to remember everything.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Exactly... It takes one night without the CPAP to realise how awful you were sleeping before the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is that at the same setting two masks feel different pressure TimtheEnchanter 3 117 12-11-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Something doesn't feel right - weak airflow Miastar 7 269 10-20-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Miastar
  Why do I feel lousier Clapodie 7 396 10-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First Night Results on CPAP CZOscar 9 235 10-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: CZOscar
Sad New and Need Advice - How long until I feel better? hjblackburn26 9 511 09-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Last night not a good night Novello1234 15 837 06-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  First CPAP night, questions about Sleepyhead data lrob123 10 1,008 05-21-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Surfbear