Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here
Thumbsdown 
[copied from old forum]

Katie Wrote:Note: please use this thread to discuss the Onkor software.

Quote:

Onkor

The second one is called "Onkor" (a re-spelling of Encore). It seems to be designed for PR System One CPAP machines and is operated within a browser window. The site describes the software thusly: "This service provides visualization of data collected from the Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine. Depending on your needs, this may serve as a supplement to the Philips Respironics Encore or Encore Viewer software."

Onkor can be freely accessed at:

http://www.onkor.net/

Katie
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
[copied from old forum]
JudgeMental Wrote:Thank You Katie, for the direct link to this freeware for PR Sys One users. The gentleman who owns(built)(provides) this software is to be commended for a wonderful free service to CPAP users. A BIG Thanks, go out to him for his efforts.

I have been using Sleepyhead (also free) for the past 3-4 months and have nothing but high praise for that software, and again, a BIG Thanks goes out to Jedimark for his time consuming efforts for providing us (frugal) CPAP users with free software to give us a personal hands-on tracking of our sleep patterns.

I have only looked at the Onkor tutorial, so any comment that I have at this time may be a little premature. The tutorial takes a little over 3 minutes and is well done. It is a little slow in animation. It appears to take a few more point and click strokes to achieve what is already on the screen in the Sleepyhead software. Will sign up and give it a test run soon.

Since its free, I dare not make many complaints.

Post Reply Post Reply
[copied from old forum]

cbramsey Wrote:I have used this software. It works but it is not as intuitive as SleepyHead software

Post Reply Post Reply

Sorry Katie, I am unable to create an account on the referenced site. There is an error message <SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/mnt/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)> which is apparently preventing me.

[copied from old forum]

Quote:

Onkor

The second one is called "Onkor" (a re-spelling of Encore). It seems to be designed for PR System One CPAP machines and is operated within a browser window. The site describes the software thusly: "This service provides visualization of data collected from the Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine. Depending on your needs, this may serve as a supplement to the Philips Respironics Encore or Encore Viewer software."

<www.onkor.net/>

Katie
[/quote]

Post Reply Post Reply
That information is over 2 yrs old. They have since changed it to...I can't remember the name now for their online software.

If you are looking for downloadable software, check out this link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2014, 12:15 PM)Coroboree Wrote: Sorry Katie, I am unable to create an account on the referenced site. There is an error message <SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/mnt/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)> which is apparently preventing me.

[copied from old forum]

Quote:

Onkor

<www.onkor.net/>

Katie
[/quote]
My trouble with the socket (see above) occurred when I went to your (Katie's) recommended <www.onkor.net/>
Post Reply Post Reply

A socket error is with that particular website and nothing we here at ApneaBoard can do about it. It is their webmaster you should be informing, not us.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software shinkdavid 6 158 10-25-2017, 06:19 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] Software for reading data on sd card billy.bates 13 28,537 10-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Diagnosis] Software [for sending to doc] Peter Campbell 2 167 10-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine? Mikevd 3 182 09-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Software choice two different machines stotonwi 5 229 07-26-2017, 08:51 PM
Last Post: stotonwi
  [Equipment] New user needs help picking ASV machine with great software. Sleepyhead? Others? gtrlum 4 264 06-27-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: gtrlum
  Issue with the forum software TASmart 6 477 05-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing