Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here
Thumbsdown 
Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here
[copied from old forum]

Katie Wrote:Note: please use this thread to discuss the Onkor software.

Quote:

Onkor

The second one is called "Onkor" (a re-spelling of Encore). It seems to be designed for PR System One CPAP machines and is operated within a browser window. The site describes the software thusly: "This service provides visualization of data collected from the Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine. Depending on your needs, this may serve as a supplement to the Philips Respironics Encore or Encore Viewer software."

Onkor can be freely accessed at:

http://www.onkor.net/

Katie
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here
[copied from old forum]
JudgeMental Wrote:Thank You Katie, for the direct link to this freeware for PR Sys One users. The gentleman who owns(built)(provides) this software is to be commended for a wonderful free service to CPAP users. A BIG Thanks, go out to him for his efforts.

I have been using Sleepyhead (also free) for the past 3-4 months and have nothing but high praise for that software, and again, a BIG Thanks goes out to Jedimark for his time consuming efforts for providing us (frugal) CPAP users with free software to give us a personal hands-on tracking of our sleep patterns.

I have only looked at the Onkor tutorial, so any comment that I have at this time may be a little premature. The tutorial takes a little over 3 minutes and is well done. It is a little slow in animation. It appears to take a few more point and click strokes to achieve what is already on the screen in the Sleepyhead software. Will sign up and give it a test run soon.

Since its free, I dare not make many complaints.

Post Reply Post Reply
[copied from old forum]

cbramsey Wrote:I have used this software. It works but it is not as intuitive as SleepyHead software

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry Katie, I am unable to create an account on the referenced site. There is an error message <SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/mnt/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)> which is apparently preventing me.

[copied from old forum]

Quote:

Onkor

The second one is called "Onkor" (a re-spelling of Encore). It seems to be designed for PR System One CPAP machines and is operated within a browser window. The site describes the software thusly: "This service provides visualization of data collected from the Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine. Depending on your needs, this may serve as a supplement to the Philips Respironics Encore or Encore Viewer software."

<www.onkor.net/>

Katie
[/quote]

Post Reply Post Reply
That information is over 2 yrs old. They have since changed it to...I can't remember the name now for their online software.

If you are looking for downloadable software, check out this link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2014, 12:15 PM)Coroboree Wrote: Sorry Katie, I am unable to create an account on the referenced site. There is an error message <SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/mnt/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)> which is apparently preventing me.

[copied from old forum]

Quote:

Onkor

<www.onkor.net/>

Katie
[/quote]
My trouble with the socket (see above) occurred when I went to your (Katie's) recommended <www.onkor.net/>
Post Reply Post Reply
A socket error is with that particular website and nothing we here at ApneaBoard can do about it. It is their webmaster you should be informing, not us.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 120 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,222 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 400 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 354 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 614 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,267 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 681 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.