Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Online source for supplies
Online source for supplies
Any recommendations for online sources to buy replacement masks, hoses, etc.?
Barbara
Ajijic, Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Online source for supplies
(03-01-2015, 10:58 AM)Hilobarbie Wrote: Any recommendations for online sources to buy replacement masks, hoses, etc.?

Look at the top of the page under Supplier list, you will find some there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Something to look for if you're trying a new mask, is a 30 day return guarantee. This allows you to try a mask without risking that you will own something that doesn't work. Supplier #1 on the supplier list offers this. You will need to provide your prescription to the site to be dispensed masks or machines. This is an easy process. Hopefully you have a copy, but if not most of the sites will do the inquiry of your doctor to confirm it, then they will retain that prescription permanently. You only need to do this once.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd avoid Supplier #1 though. I've had nothing but trouble with them, and the customer service is awful. Make sure you read the return policy from any vendor first too.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am not so fond of #1 either. Just ordered some stuff from #26. I got several emails before, during, and after shipping.

If Mexico does not require prescription for masks, then you won't need to have one for the online supplier. You just need to look for one that ships internationally. I know several Australians got stuff from...#10?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2015, 10:58 AM)Hilobarbie Wrote: Any recommendations for online sources to buy replacement masks, hoses, etc.?

I get all mine on e-bay. For my new mask (P10), I had to buy the headgear, hose attachment then the pillow all separately but the whole thing came to around $37.00. Not bad. I can get replacement pillows for about $6.00 - $9.00 bucks. Just bought a 5 pack for $30.00. All of my DME goes to my deduct of $1500. so I don't even bother with insurance anymore.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2015, 02:46 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I know several Australians got stuff from...#10?
I get most of my stuff from Supplier #10 too, getting more expensive these days as the Aussie dollar going down but still less than the local rip-off merchants. Supplier #2 is good for machines and whole masks, they don't sell parts separately
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Both ship internationally, but if Mexico considered part of USA, you can shop around for the best deal
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I get all mine on e-bay. For my new mask (P10), I had to buy the headgear, hose attachment then the pillow all separately but the whole thing came to around $37.00. Not bad. I can get replacement pillows for about $6.00 - $9.00 bucks. Just bought a 5 pack for $30.00. All of my DME goes to my deduct of $1500. so I don't even bother with insurance anymore.

Thanks for the tip about E-Bay. I needed some supplies and my usual internet supplier (#1, which I have had good interactions with) is much more expensive than the E-bay sellers. Since i am not using insurance that is a big plusThanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
I never thought of buying this stuff from ebay. Good to know!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
recently i got a new cpap machine after 15 years. in the process i went to a new supplier, lincare. i have had nothing but trouble getting supplies. ive had to call 4 or 5 times to get to someone. i need a recommendation for a new , more reliable company. anyone have a good company they recommend.
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 376 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 390 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,576 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Where to send unused/unopened CPAP supplies? highrateleaker 1 525 11-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.