Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Only partial data downloaded to SD card
Only partial data downloaded to SD card
Last night's session ended at 7 am but the Oscar data show the end at 4:07am with a AHI of 6.12 instead of 8.0 as per RESMED machine and Myair.
I checked the date and time on the ResMed and it is correct  and all the data downloaded for the last month has been accurate.
Why was the period between 4:07 and 7 not listed? Has anyone else had this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Only partial data downloaded to SD card
Please advise the platform you're using and OSCAR version.  Also, You can only import data once in a 24-hour period to OSCAR.  The 24-hour period is from noon to noon. If you imported the data into OSCAR after the 4:07am session, then you will need to purge that particular day's data and then re-import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for reply.
I use Win 10 pro and Oscar 1.0.1-r-1
I imported data about 7:30 am after I woke up . I have been doing this every day for over one month without problems.
I tried to import again after 12 noon ( at 5 pm) and same results.
Here are the sessions:
Session Information

CPAP Sessions
On
Date
Start
End
Duration
ResMed Session #1588644420

5/4/2020
22:07:10
23:54:11
01h 47m 01s
ResMed Session #1588651080

5/4/2020
23:58:21
01:58:21
02h 00m 00s
ResMed Session #1588658460

5/5/2020
02:01:35
04:07:36
02h 06m 01s

It did not record the last session which lasted about 2 h 9 m and ended at about 7 am.
MyAir  show 8:46 usage hours
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night, everything went back to normal and the Oscar import agrees with ResMed  reading and Myair.
Post Reply Post Reply
It happened again last night. I found Oscar troubleshooter and purged the partial data from Oscar, placed the card in ResMed  and the SD downloaded the correct number of sessions for the day.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same issue and found that the sessions weren't ticked "On" in the OSCAR sidebar.

Are you maybe taking the SD card out too quick after waking up? That's really the only thing I can think of... but I'm no expert by any means.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2020, 05:14 PM)Etirpsakdov Wrote: I had the same issue and found that the sessions weren't ticked "On" in the OSCAR sidebar.

Are you maybe taking the SD card out too quick after waking up? That's really the only thing I can think of... but I'm no expert by any means.

Thanks, Etirpsakdov,
I think you may be right. I will make sure to wait a while longer.
Post Reply Post Reply
As Crimson Nape said OSCAR can only import your SD card once pre day.. If you typically have multiple sleep sessions and want to look at them betwene sleeep session, then you would need to purge the data and reimport to get the other sessions for that day.

Another option is to wait untill after noon to take the card out. This way multiple sessions will be imported into OSCAR at one time.

It's a matter of patience and what you want to do. Import/purge, import/purge. Or just wait and do it once.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2020, 11:06 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: As Crimson Nape said OSCAR can only import your SD card once pre day..  If you typically have multiple sleep sessions and want to look at them betwene sleeep session, then you would need to purge the data and reimport to get the other sessions for that day.

Another option is to wait untill after noon to take the card out.  This way multiple sessions will be imported into OSCAR at one time.

It's a matter of patience and what you want to do.  Import/purge, import/purge.  Or just wait and do it once.

Thanks Jeff8356
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having a similar problem but slightly different. Myair said I had over 7 hours of usage last night which is correct but the SD card shows a break in my use at around 23:45 to 02:45 as can be seen in the  graph.   ( Ignore the sleep at 08:30 as I took a short nap.)        I am using Oscar 1.1.1      
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 725 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.