Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ontario Suppliers
RE: Resmed F10 mask
The online vendor is PAPSmart
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi garryfranklin,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome!  That is a good price on that mask, at least for us Canadians.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Ontario Suppliers
I just purchased $60CDN from Supplier #3, which has a Canadian site in CDN $.
I purchased a 12V car adapter, 6 disposable filters, 2 washable filter, 6' hose, mask cleaning wipes for my Dreamstation. The cost for all this was $15CDN less than I was quoted for just the 12v car adapter locally.
Came Express mail from Florida....took 2 days to get through Customs, (Govt. needs to fix this slow outfit) shipped Free, Dispatched 27th April & Arrived today.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dunno if it's OK to mention this, but I got all my stuff at a Canadian online place called
CPAPmachines. Their website is located in Canada.

Their physical address is: 50 West Wilmot Street, Unit 15, Richmond Hill ON L4B 1M5. However, they only sell through their Canadian website.

Best prices I've found anywhere, including US sites, if you factor in the exchange rate. Fast shipping. Always new, quality stuff. Excellent customer support.

I pay for everything out of pocket.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been compliant for over 25 years. I asked everyone I met who used cpap if they were happy with their supplier. I found my current supplier that way.

Their advice has changed my life. For the better.

Please advise if I may name them here. My supplier is in Burlington

David L
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2017, 04:34 PM)DaveL Wrote: I've been compliant for over 25 years.  I asked everyone I met who used cpap if they were happy with their supplier. I found my current supplier that way.

Their advice has changed my life. For the better.  

Please advise if I may name them here.  My supplier is in Burlington

David L

David,
Yes, you can name the supplier. Links to their websites are not allowed.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My Supplier is Sleep Management Group. I go to the Burlington store. They have a store in Oakville as well

Great results. Great care.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-06-2017, 08:46 PM)Sheepish Wrote: Dunno if it's OK to mention this, but I got all my stuff at a Canadian online place called
CPAPmachines. Their website is located in Canada.

Their physical address is: 50 West Wilmot Street, Unit 15, Richmond Hill ON L4B 1M5. However, they only sell through their Canadian website.

Best prices I've found anywhere, including US sites, if you factor in the exchange rate. Fast shipping. Always new, quality stuff. Excellent customer support.

I pay for everything out of pocket.

They are #32 on the supplier list.  List link is on top bar.  And the prices are indeed great for Canadian buyers, especially the bundles.

Cheers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup, glad to see they were added after I mentioned it. There may be other good suppliers in Canada, but these are the folks I initially bought all my stuff from. Stand up outfit, in my experience.

If you wanted to save even more, knew what your doing and could ship to a US address, there were Dreamstation Autos for about US$390 and Resmed Airsense 10s for about US$520 a couple of months ago on a popular US online retail site that starts with an A and ends with Jeff Bezos now being the richest human on the planet; however, that supply seems to have dried up as of late and they can't be found there anymore (except with an Amazon Business account and healthcare license), so someone in the medical device distribution business must have "reached out". Hammer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Suppliers madelt 2 930 03-14-2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.