Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ontario Suppliers
RE: Ontario Suppliers
In January 2018, I bought a replacement cushion from Commercial Link Removed.  Search for: cpap outlet in Canada.  
It was shipped from Markham, Ontario Canada. And the About Us on the web-site says there are Canadian and in Ontario.

I wrote about 25 emails looking for a quote on pricing and shipping. I live about 50 miles away. It took me two days. And not all responded.

I went with this company because it was the cheapest that I could find. Mask $64 and Shipping $11.68. It arrived by courier in two days!!

I would love a cheaper place but cannot do that search again!!!

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Where can you get a bilevel or ASV for the lowest price in Ontario?
Post Reply Post Reply
In Ontario, the bi-level machines are covered by the Assistive Devices Program with a set price of $1120; the program will pay 75% of that if you meet the requirements of the program.
OTOH, Supplier #32 has been advertising APAP machines at below the ADP price (but no ADP support), so they may have BPAP machines at a better price if you don't qualify for ADP funding.
The DME I go to tells me that ASV machines are not covered at all, so I think you'll have to call around to see what you can find.
Post Reply Post Reply
People living in Ontario almost pay double or more for CRAP supply's
OHIP is great for the machines you pay around $215 for resmed 10 Elite machines but supply's can be expensive
if you don't have insurance.
I live pretty close to Niagara falls so I get it ship to Niagara falls NY, and since There is No Duty on MEDICAL SUPPLYS
just go across the border and get it ship to a mailbox 2 mins from the falls, each package is $5US so I make sure
they use one package
In Ontario,  New resmed AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask Cushion are at least 80 plus tax, I have seen 4 of them go for 75us on ebay free shipping
all new in package, Non heated hoses 2 for 10us, extra headgear 15.  I have spent around 200 Canadian for about 3 year supply of everything
Post Reply Post Reply
I've dealt with Monstercpap online a couple of times since starting therapy in October, and have been very pleased with the service. Per their website, their administrative and fulfillment office is in Mississauga (not open to the public). I live in Quebec, and have had no problem submitting for reimbursement with insurance.

One of the masks I ordered was out of stock, and when I called to check on the delay -- my husband is changing jobs, and as a result we are changing to an unknown insurance situation -- the rep arranged to have one sent from an affiliate. It arrived the day after the rest of my order.
Post Reply Post Reply
Even if you're staying just a few days, you could order from Supplier #32. The are reliable and ship very fast from the Toronto area.
Post Reply Post Reply
We are currently polling to add Papsmart to the Supplier List. Their prices are competitive with U.S. online DME suppliers, but I don't see bilevel machines being offered. If someone feels like calling to check on this it would be useful information.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider:

I have checked with Pap Smart (chat) & they, unfortunately, don't sell any bi-level machines. All they carry are regular C Pap machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not a problem Bob. The poll resulted in a favorable result for PapSmart, and they should be added to the Supplier List soon.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Anyway, although they don't have the biggest inventory, they have competitive prices & are reliable, I have used them in the past.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Suppliers madelt 2 930 03-14-2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.