Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ontario Suppliers
RE: Ontario Suppliers
They  have been added as Supplier #34 on the Supplier List.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-07-2019, 11:10 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: They  have been added as Supplier #34 on the Supplier List.

Coffee

Agreed I concur they're a good addition to the supplier list. It might be helpful to our amigos south of the border (in this case the 49th parallel) and elsewhere, to add in parentheses, as for Supplier #32, that they are a Canadian supplier.

Quote:Shipping

PapSmart [...] delivers within Canada only; Standard shipping rates apply unless specified.
Post Reply Post Reply
as a point of reference, I travel SOUTH to enter Canada so I reside NORTH of the border. And be very careful of those comments about "South of the Border" or Trump may try to put a wall up.

(sarcastic mode off)
Post Reply Post Reply
As a Canadian living in Ontario I've had good luck buying from a DME in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. A google search will bring up choices. I'll share the name if that is ok!

I bought a heated hose for my S9E.  Cost was 1/2 that of my own DME. Shipping was free.

(My original DME was terrible.) Overpriced; no service.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
It's fine to share the DME name just don't share any links to their website
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Suppliers madelt 2 929 03-14-2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.