Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Opinions on my data
RE: Opinions on my data
You are having greater fl ow limits, which is driving pressure. Things are not better as pressure goes over 15 cm, so maybe just keep that as a maximum pressure. You have gone from 5-15 to 10-20 in a very short period of time, and I really think that such a large change was not called for by your previously good results. The 10-15 range, still looks fine to me.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2017, 09:02 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: You are having greater fl ow limits, which is driving pressure. Things are not better as pressure goes over 15 cm, so maybe just keep that as a maximum pressure.  You have gone from 5-15 to 10-20 in a very short period of time, and I really think that such a large change was not called for by your previously good results.  The 10-15 range, still looks fine to me.

That is a good point. I think I'll try 10-15 with epr 2 until I get the collar. Does that sound like a good plan?
Post Reply Post Reply
I slept with the collar last night and here are the results:

https://imgur.com/a/sWMSR

Pressure 11-17
EPR 3
Humidity 1

Love the AHI number being at 0.66! So many RERAs though, flow limit is still an issue I guess?  My collar is too small, so I'm going to try to get over to the pharmacy today for a bigger one. But, it did stay on for most of the night. Got up at 3:30 and stayed up for 30 minutes, which is not normal for me. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Kelli
Post Reply Post Reply
Kelli, your pressure is responding to the considerable flow limitations that still exist. I think you're getting a lot of benefit from the collar, and it would be a good time to observe your results over a couple nights. If the flow limitations continue, then an increase in pressure might be useful. With a median pressure of 14.86, I'm pretty certain your minimum pressure will end up being a bit higher, but, take your time. AHI is very good, and your leaks are mostly good, and stayed below large leak thresholds. Some of the higher flow limitations, RERA and the OA events look like positional restriction. Congrats on the improvement, and hope it continues.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P SleepStyle Opinions zzz1 0 203 02-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: zzz1
  2 weeks on new ResMes ASV, need some opinions/ advice RickEiben 32 2,850 08-17-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: RickEiben
  sfr79's Treatment Thread / Analysis, Opinions, Suggestions Welcomed sfr79 9 1,238 01-04-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,687 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] ian93 story - Looking for opinions ian93 3 601 11-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Opinions wanted - Stop or Continue PAP after wake up B1Sailor 14 1,334 10-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Last Post: B1Sailor
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 921 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.