Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ordering supplies
Ordering supplies
This is not an ad, I'm really a CPAP user.
I just got around to ordering another round of supplies, my provider sent me a email to let me know I was eligible a few days ago. I wanted to inventory what I had but I just didn't get around to it.
Rather than putting it off again I went ahead and ordered from the page they sent me. Long story short, I screwed up. I travel for my work and use several machines and still use 2 different pillow systems. The ready to order list waiting for me was good for last time (I wasn't organized then either) but I really needed to change a few things I had ordered.
So, what am I getting around too so slowly? For the people who hate to deal with there current supplier, I have to say how much I love dealing with Aeroflow Sleep in North Carolina. I called and was greeted by a sweet girl who actually wanted to help. I am not going to name the supplier I was stuck with for years, but I will say I never told them my new insurance info when I changed insurance. They somehow found out, (Doctor's office?) and for the first time in ten years shipped me automatically.
I still switched, and love where i am now. I'm not going to post the phone number or website because this really isn't a commercial, but if you are looking around for a different supplier, I highly recommend.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Ordering supplies
You are right. It is not a commercial, it is an endorsement and a recommendation which is far superior to a commercial because you anecdotally note the vendor's good service. 

As for posting a phone number or web address, it is not necessary. You simply provide the name of the company and its city and state and Mr. Google does the rest.

Caveat: different people can have different experiences and as I have learned with some of the biggest DMEs, your experience will vary depending on the representative and the difficulty of your ask.

Glad to know that you were a happy camper.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 376 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 389 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,576 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.