Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar 1.3 - Fisher & Paykel ICON Premo Dates
Oscar 1.3 - Fisher & Paykel ICON Premo Dates
I've resurrected an old machine whilst my Dreamstation is in limbo.

I can't locate a date setting in the Icon (just time) and OSCAR says that the last time I imported was 180 days ago (Welcome Tab).

Yet the Profile Tab shows last imported date as of today (22/10/2021)

Thoughts / help / guidance - all glady accepted.  Thanks

Gordon.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar 1.3 - Fisher & Paykel ICON Premo Dates
I have not found any way to change the date in a Sleepstyle machine, so I'd guess an ICON Premo has the same problem. The Sleepstyle machine I was using for testing was off by 34 days. The Profile tab is showing the calendar date on which you last imported data -- it is not the last date imported.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P icon+ auto import data to oscar Mac marcussteph 0 353 03-24-2023, 04:26 AM
Last Post: marcussteph
Angry Cannot download sleep data from Fisher & Paykel Auto CPAP dannyknight7 8 1,624 07-19-2022, 09:09 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Fisher-Paykel SleepStyle: Event type and duration in OSCAR bill.page 7 1,414 04-05-2022, 12:11 AM
  Mac OSX Icon missing in launchpad bernieb 19 1,755 11-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar JaX F 2 889 04-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Weinmann Somnobalance E to OSCAR - import of dates and data not correct A KLERK 18 2,704 03-16-2021, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead using Icon auto / Flow chart John McGowan 10 1,664 02-22-2021, 02:46 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.