Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message
RE: Oscar Beta Download
i would like to download the oscar beta, i haven't found a link to it yet but am still looking. if it's something i need to request, pls consider this a request.
i have a DS2 since 6/16. DS1 before that. have data back a couple years.
if you still need DS2 files from my SD card, pls advise & i will upload
regards
lars anderson
carrollton, tx.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are serious about testing OSCAR PM me. OSCAR 1.3.0 is not yet ready for public release.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think, yes, it is an "OOPS" in the code.

I am a OSCAR 1.2.0 released version user (Windows 10, 64), not a BETA test member, I can get the pop-up (modal) dialog box.  See attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry if this is redundant, but I too am getting the notification about the "more recent test version 1.3.0-beta.2"

After seeing the posts here, I am assuming it is safe to ignore.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct. Please disregard the notification. It is an "Oops!".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I also got the message and as I just received a new Airsense 11 Autoset I was looking forward to the download... Only to find out that I don't have access to that page.
I sent a PM to Gideon hoping to get the beta for testing asap.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR Update Popup?
This morning while running OSCAR, I got a popup stating there's no updated version....click the link to see more. 
When I click the link, it takes me to the AB OSCAR area and says I don't have access to this page. Is there an update available? 

I've never gotten an update notification before. I assume the program has been auto-updating in the background.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message
I. 1.2.0 we added an update info function and throughout (we thought) tested it. That message should have only gone out to previous Beta and Test version users, oops.

We have initiated Beta Testing on version 1.3.0 of OSCAR. The key features are new machine coverage for AS11, Sleep style, and DV machines, anticipating the DS2 to follow soon after.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check for OSCAR Update
I get a popup telling me a more recent version of OSCAR is available, but when I click on the link it take me to a notice page that says I don't have access this forum page. Below is the text in the popup:

>A more recent version of OSCAR is available
>
>You are running version 1.2.0+6d9f544a
>
>Information about more recent version test version 1.3.0-beta.2 is
>available at "http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/forum-oscar-beta-test-forum"

In a message to SuperSleeper I tried to send a screen clip of the of the popup window, but that failed as it sent a long [img] text file. I believe it is a mime file of the image, but I have forgotten how to convert all that text back to an image.

I would like to evaluate the update to see if I want to do the update, but as it stands now I can't access the information.

I am not having any problems with the version I am using.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message
We are currently testing beta versions of the next release.
The pop-up message is showing in error. It is only for people who are already enrolled in the Beta test program.
The error has been fixed for the next release.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,285 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 200 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 299 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 446 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 810 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.