Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Bug [Climate control & patient access]
Oscar Bug [Climate control & patient access]
Bonjour here are the screenshots you wanted me to post. Not a big deal just thought I'd point it out

[attachment=18647]

Climate Control says "manual" when it's actually in "auto" mode on the machine. It said "Auto" when I had it in manual mode on the machine. Patient access should say "yes" not "no". Before I put the essential setting on the machine on "plus" it always said "yes". I switched it to "plus" and now it says "no" 

This is the version of Oscar 

[attachment=18650]
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Bug
(01-03-2020, 07:31 PM)Osiris357 Wrote: Climate Control says "manual" when it's actually in "auto" mode on the machine. It said "Auto" when I had it in manual mode on the machine. Patient access should say "yes" not "no". Before I put the essential setting on the machine on "plus" it always said "yes". I switched it to "plus" and now it says "no"

The incorrect "climate control" is fixed for the next release.

So essential setting of Plus/no is reported as Patient access? I will log that and we'll take care of it in the future.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Bug
Guyscharf, that is correct. Ok sounds good
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Bug [Climate control & patient access]
Good catch, Osiris357 - I always assumed that Patient Access referred to Clinician mode - Perhaps we should relabel that line to 'Essential Data' - (which is actually Minimal Data) with the choices being 'On' and 'Plus' , as on the machine.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought that also until I changed it to plus and noticed the change in Oscar.

I changed it back and forth a few times to make sure it wasn’t a one off glitch before saying anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Osiris,
That brought the issue to multiple people and to to the right people and in a manner that they could see it and understand it. Well done.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was being rushed out the door when I first brought it up to you so I picked the wrong option. I’ll make sure to post things like this in the software forum from now on. I don’t think I will though since nothing else sticks out and everything that does is already being addressed. Except for the ability to switch between 2 different chart configurations with a click of a button and having the default configuration setup for what’s needed to help people. That may already have been addressed though and I haven’t seen it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,330 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  If a provider has my device Serial #, are they able to access my data forever more? Robert89 4 763 09-17-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,125 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  OSCAR can't access Oximeter data CMS50EA zzzlessinMS 19 1,478 12-22-2022, 12:43 PM
Last Post: a21900
  No access to OSCAR data DanEm 12 995 09-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Last Post: DanEm
Question New Version, Access Denied Error 5 wesozzzz 1 688 08-23-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Patient ID enzerch 11 1,010 02-11-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: enzerch

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.