Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy
Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy
Hello 

Regarding the Oscar CPAP Statistics page or tab

I have looked everywhere but I haven't found an explanation for this page and particularly of the numbers under "Therapy Efficacy".

Can someone give me a link to this information?

One reason I am asking is that the AHI shown on my Therapy Efficacy is way lower than anyway I've seen in other pages of Oscar.

BTW  Besides being a great source of information about my CPAP it is great software period, ie well designed, easy to use, looks good, etc.

Thanks in advance

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...icacy_data
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy
Perfect! Thank you Crimson Nape! I think I was on this page, I just didn't scroll far enough. The search didn't find it either. Dve
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 284 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 585 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,499 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
  Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7] guiniviere 13 2,123 09-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 711 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.