Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Charts - Please advise
Oscar Charts - Please advise

Attached are my Oscar Charts. Please read and advise.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Charts - Please advise
Your numbers look great, so the real question is "How do you feel?"

You have a generally small but persistent leak all night long. It goes above the red line (lower trace exceeds 24 L/min) occasionally, which should be avoided if possible. The lower leak rate won't worry the machine - which can compensate - but it may cause you some discomfort and disturb your sleep. This typically happens when the mask blows air into your eyes or when it causes "face farts".
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't feel like I am sleeping as well as I was when I started CPAP about 18 months ago. I have nasal pillows and use a chin strap.
I know I am tossing and turning a lot during the night and having to adjust my chin strap etc. Just feel wiped out during the day but not near as bad as I did before I started on CPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
So many things might be causing you to have unrestful sleep. Any changes in bed pillow, noise, light, temperature, daytime stress, medications, use of TV/device screens near bedtime, caffeine?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 105 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  First Night Looking for advise wjg1 4 177 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 376 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,120 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Some Oscar Charts from me Dataporter 3 259 01-28-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Looking for advice on my charts tiredguy1 10 679 01-26-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: tiredguy1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.