Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Data Feedback
Oscar Data Feedback
I've been using my CPAP machine for almost a month now and wanted to post my Oscar Data for some feedback.  

First screenshot is from my 1st week. I was still getting used to the machine and using the dreamwear mask with the nasal mask.  I move a lot in my sleep so I soon changed to nasal pillows for the mask and that seems to be looking better

1st week

Last week

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Oscar Data Feedback
You graphs look great.

How do you feel ?
Post Reply Post Reply
These graphs look pretty good already.
The main difference (other than the mask type) seems to be an increase in minimum pressure from 5 on week one to 6.5.

Assuming you're feeling good then stick with it, though at some point it might be interesting to try 7 or 7.5 as a minimum pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the feedback. I read on here how to change my starting pressures. 4 was like breathing through a straw. 5 was okay and then I bumped up to 6.5. I think you're right and I should try 7.

I haven't noticed anything drastic buy I definitely have a little more energy during the day. One strange thing is that no matter how tired I was beforehand I would never be able to sleep more than 6 1/2 -7 hours would be a good night and on a handful of days since using the machine I've slept almost 9 hours which is kind of crazy.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help me to understand OSCAR data DotLove 92 1,758 Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar Data Help LEEMH 7 150 Yesterday, 10:53 AM
Last Post: LEEMH
  Feedback on Oscar, ReScan Chart; Dry Mouth Humayun 10 187 10-18-2020, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Humayun
  Help understanding Oscar Data tonyt64 5 184 09-27-2020, 07:17 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  OSCAR Data Review bukinnutz 6 231 09-25-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  Would love some feedback on OSCAR data kewlpewl 25 512 09-25-2020, 11:33 AM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Looking for help with OSCAR data ellengourley 3 127 09-21-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Melman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.