Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dialling in CPAP treament!
Dialling in CPAP treament!
Hey all, I thought I'd make a new thread since my issues are a bit more specific. I've had leakage issues with my F30i mask and trouble keeping it on for more than 2 hours a night. One of the main issues I've been having is the feeling that I'm air hungry, and gasping for breath with the mask on. Sometimes I also feel like I'm forgetting to breathe with it which makes me have a jolt of panic lol. This night I decided to raise the min pressure to 11.4 and this helped a lot with the feeling of suffocation, and I was able to keep the mask on for double the amount of time with slightly better leakage rate. I'm not sure why it's so high still, perhaps it's just a bad fit. I'm getting a f20 mask as a replacement in the mail. I'm a side-sleeper who breathes almost exclusively through the mouth. Here are the latest results, do they show anything interesting?

[Image: 7th-august.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dialling in CPAP treament!
Please try to keep all treatment related post in the same thread. I helps keep the history together for those helping you.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...irst-night
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dialling in CPAP treament!
(08-06-2021, 01:40 PM)factor Wrote: Please try to keep all treatment related post in the same thread.  I helps keep the history together for those helping you.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...irst-night

That thread was more asking for advice about how to use CPAP on first night. This is more about how to troubleshoot and understand current issues.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting APAP treament very soon, advice? Andyman 9 1,671 09-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.