Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bluetooth linkage to Oscar?
Bluetooth linkage to Oscar?
My Respironics System 1 (60 series) includes Bluetooth and also stores data on an internal flash card. On my PC, I can  see a device : PRBT 5078 available to link to, but it wants a PIN code to link.
I'd like to link and "go around" Dream Mapper to download the card data either to a storage file or directly into Oscar. Has anyone done this? Any idea how to get the PIN code needed to link?
Any clues to this process most welcome. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bluetooth linkage to Oscar?
Even if we had the PIN, we'd have to figure out how they're talking to the app. It would be nice for downloads to be automatic, though.

I vaguely recall some people have found a way to get WiFi SD cards to automatically upload their files to their computer, but I don't know the details.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bluetooth linkage to Oscar?
I do it automatically on both a Windows and a Linux computer.  I run the FlashPAP app in automatic mode using the  user name and exit mode parameters.  In Windows, I set Task Scheduler to run it and on Linux I do the same using crontab.  The reasons for using two computers is because, #1-I'm lazy and can view my data from the closest computer and #2-'Cause I can.  Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend Micro Travel CPAP Bluetooth Not Connecting Nvbdl 0 100 04-09-2024, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Nvbdl
  Breas Z1 Auto Bluetooth Won't Turn On leinerd 1 661 10-14-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Gmason19
  Develop Resmed Reporting via Bluetooth, Apple Health degrees89 6 1,534 12-23-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: degrees89
  OSCAR 1.4.0 - Possible Bluetooth data import? a21900 0 775 10-19-2022, 11:13 PM
Last Post: a21900
  AirSense 11 no longer sending data over Bluetooth ecviets 12 19,928 04-27-2022, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,439 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Any thoughts about direct Bluetooth data entry? Wolfbite 8 1,433 03-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Damiansd

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.