Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea
RE: OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea
Interesting. Since 11/29 is a partial night, I wouldn't put too much weight on its HR change percentage.

Based on the sample size, to my eye, they look roughly equivalent: 6%-14%. You do have two lower nights on the Resmed of 5% and 4%, which could be good, or it could just be random; those aren't that much below 6%. With more nights, you could be more confident of a significant distinction between the two.

The other thing you might look at is why the regression to 14% on 11/27 and 11/28. You only had 14% the very first night on the DreamStation, and then it dropped town to 9% or below.

Glad your ablation seems to have improved things!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea
[b]sawinglogz, [/b]Thanks LumberJack, if you're always sawing logs you must have some lumberjacking in your past. In my younger, wilder days I enjoyed mixing it up with those upstate NY, Adirondack mountain rednecks. I swear every 3rd one was missing some fingers. But, I digress. You lead me to take a closer look at the data that's most important to me, the Heart Rate Change % - the lower the better for Atrial Fibrillation. I'm lucky because my Ablation is holding better than I expected and unlike most others with no negative side effects. Thanks Again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 27 3 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 85 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 754 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 417 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 663 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.