Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Has Stopped Working [resolved - see posts 58-59]
RE: Oscar Has Stopped Working
That data was good. First detailed data was 4 Feb
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Monday was the last night that this SD Card was in the CPAP. Apparently, you got it to import. I will use it tonight and see if it imports tomorrow. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred: I used the same SD that you analyzed, and after importing, came up with a partial readout that was dated April 14. Opening the Datalog folders in File Explorer I saw that the 15th was there. I am posting screenshots of both below. I still appear to have an issue here, and can live with a daily AHI reading and subsequent breakout, but the app is not working as it is intended. I went through the various settings but am not seeing anything that might be wrong there. Thanks --- Jeff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
After finding a copy of my original profile on a backup drive, I copied/pasted it to the "Profiles" folder in My Docs. It is still there in the app, although the importing is still botched up. Here is a screenshot of the path.

Post Reply Post Reply
Try Data > Rebuild CPAP Data > Resmed Autosense 10 2319...

That should reimport all the data from the backup that you just copied into your profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
    Hello Saw: Rebuild data base restored it to the April 11th point, leaving out last night's results. I tried importing using the second card (which was in the machine Tuesday night) and it added the results from April 13th. Nothing beyond. Please see screenshots.  Thank you, Jeff

Post Reply Post Reply
So is the only remaining issue that you're not seeing the most recent nights?

As I recall Resmed only writes the last night's data after noon. So if you removed the SD card when you woke up, you wouldn't have the full data written yet.

Others are more expert with Resmed than I, so someone else will need to weigh in if that's indeed where things stand.
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI: A Resmed S9 and A10 complete the data writing within 3 minutes of shutdown.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is one issue, the other being that the full data is not  appearing. The graphs are virtually gone.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 79 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Quit Working stillsleepy2 19 1,121 01-11-2024, 04:59 PM
Sad Upgrade check not working [fixed in OSCAR 1.5.1] clan 1 596 09-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7] guiniviere 13 2,122 09-07-2023, 02:48 PM
  Oscar stopped recording fstbiker 1 604 06-29-2023, 05:33 PM
Question [split] Mac M1 stopped importing BestDreamYet 9 1,100 05-31-2023, 11:18 PM
Last Post: BestDreamYet
  unable to import data [resolved, see post #20] kappak 19 1,151 03-10-2023, 09:07 PM
Last Post: kappak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.