Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Import
OSCAR Import
So I would like to try to use the OSCAR software for my prisma machine.  Oscar installs fine, but when I go to import, I dont know which file they want me to import.  It seems none of my files allow the process to proceed.  Usually in software they are looking for a specific file extension. but all I have is *.*.

Any advice?  I have been searching for answers and even checked the oscar wiki but dont see it
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Import
If your CPAP is supported by OSCAR, then it would be the root directory. name or drive letter This would be the drive letter if you are reading from the SD card. If you are reading a backup copy from your computer, then it will be the directory's name.

Also, I have moved your thread from the Main Forum to the Software Forum.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if the Lowenstein / Weinmann machines are currently supported by Oscar. As far as I am aware this is still on the "to do" list.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have exported my SD card data to a directory named P-Series but when I select that directory nothing happens. Any advice?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2019, 11:26 AM)srosen123 Wrote: I have exported my SD card data to a directory named P-Series but when I select that directory nothing happens. Any advice?

I was able to get my data to load by selecting the root drive c: instead of the actual folder. Now just need to figure out what all the graphs mean.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 150 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,353 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,751 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 249 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Easier way to import O2 data? BlueSky1958 6 534 02-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.