Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Question.
Oscar Question.
I have recently purchased a new Resmed S10 Auto after receiving the bad news re my PR System One Auto and I am using a Samsung SD card yet Oscar is only giving me a summary report with no charts etc. I used my back up machine last night a Resmed S9 Auto and the charts show up on it fine? What am I doing wrong? I might also add my AHI has risen quite a bit compared to the PR System One where I was rarely over 1.0 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Question.
Are you leaving the SD card in the machine overnight? The charts' detailed data is recorded during the sleep sessions and not saved in the machine memory. Only the settings and summary data is stored in the machine if there is no SD card present.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes the only time I take the SD Card out of the machine is to put it in the card reader and plug it into my PC's USB slot always locking the SD card before placing it in the card reader and unlocking it before placing it back into the S10.  I'm thinking maybe it's the Samsung 32GB SD Card that's not compatible? I know that the  32GB is overkill but I hadn't used it and already had it.

Would you advise taking the SD card out of my S9 which is a genuine Resmed card and trying that tonight?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are going to use the card from your S9 you must make sure all its data has been read by OSCAR and that you have a complete backup of the card.. The AS10 will overwrite all the data that the S9 wrote to the card.

You might cheek that the Samsung 32 GB card is formatted with a FAT32 filesystem - I'm not sure how Samsung sends them out.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
The locking/unlocking of the card is unnecessary with the ResMed 10 series of machines. It was only important with the S9 series.
This may be part of your problem. I've accidentally locked my card on occasion and had this issue. I double-check to make sure it's unlocked at all times now.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
(08-18-2021, 09:36 AM)upsman Wrote: The locking/unlocking of the card is unnecessary with the ResMed 10 series of machines. It was only important with the S9 series.
This may be part of your problem. I've accidentally locked my card on occasion and had this issue. I double-check to make sure it's unlocked at all times now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 479 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] OSCAR Question: AHI Score from Wellue ring not showing phoenixsaga 10 1,167 09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Question about OSCAR accuracy during high leak periods raptosnorus 13 921 06-26-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: raptosnorus
  Oscar Question mlshermancpa 6 543 09-17-2022, 11:50 AM
Last Post: mlshermancpa
  Question about reading Sleepyhead/Oscar reports TheManseHen 3 1,047 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  A question about calculation using OSCAR-reported "Med." values as variables 2SleepBetta 8 1,301 04-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  General Oscar tutorial question Moemah123 0 531 03-31-2022, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Moemah123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.