Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Question
Oscar Question
I just started using Oscar Thursday night.  When I uploaded my card to Oscar this morning Thursday's data disappeared from the Oscar daily tab and I only had Friday night data.  I'm using an old ResMed AirSense 10.   Is this a characteristic of the older ResMeds or is there an Oscar setting that I have to change?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Question
Have you tried changing the date in the calendar to go back to see Thursday? The Daily view shows the last imported session (Friday in your case), then you use the calendar to change the date to view the other days.  It displays one day at a time in the "Daily" view.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, yes I've changed the date in the calendar.  The Thursday daily view shows all zeros.  So it appears the history was wiped out when I did the upload this morning.  See attached.

Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like you're only showing us a 1 minute sleep session. Where are the other sessions?

Look at the bottom left sidebar and check to see if all sessions are turned on.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Post a screenshot of Friday.

A ResMed day is from noon-noon.  If your other session was after noon on Thursday it may be showing in Fridays daily screen.

Edit:  To add to what OpalRose mentioned, look for "Session Information" at the very bottom of the left sidebar.  Verify that all the boxes are checked.

Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The one minute session is all that appears in the lower left corner.  Attached is the orginal record from Thursday that apparently disappeared from the database.  

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,  attached is the Friday data.   2 sessions are checked and reflected in the data.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 479 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] OSCAR Question: AHI Score from Wellue ring not showing phoenixsaga 10 1,168 09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Question about OSCAR accuracy during high leak periods raptosnorus 13 922 06-26-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: raptosnorus
  Question about reading Sleepyhead/Oscar reports TheManseHen 3 1,048 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  A question about calculation using OSCAR-reported "Med." values as variables 2SleepBetta 8 1,303 04-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  General Oscar tutorial question Moemah123 0 531 03-31-2022, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Moemah123
Question [Pressure] New xPAP user - Question about Centrals on OSCAR AeroM 41 3,722 02-21-2022, 11:31 PM
Last Post: AeroM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.