Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar / Resmed S9 / Unlocked SD Card problem
RE: Oscar / Resmed S9 / Unlocked SD Card problem
It works on the latest version of Win10. Are you running with administrator rights?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. I started the shell with Admin, ran the bat using option 1, "Show All Directories and files and Disable System Volume Writing".

Is that the right option to use?

My Windows 10 should be up to date.
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1809
OS Build 17763.864
Windows Update claims this is up to date.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this one and see if it works for you. The file has both a deactivate and an activate if you wish to turn it back on.

Download Link: Disable/Enable SysVol  Write
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I had a PC I was running Win10 and had this issue but it wasn't a big one. Sleepyhead (now OSCAR) would still read and save my data and that is all I needed. I just had to make sure that I was taking the SD card out, putting it into my PC and loading OSCAR. The only issue I can see is where you put the SD card into another machine and them swap it back to the S9 without OSCAR doing its thing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 4 39 9 hours ago
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 84 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 804 03-27-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 127 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,352 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.