Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar - Weird date thing happening ?
Oscar - Weird date thing happening ?
I think I've got my Resmed machine time and Oscar time in a knot.

What I see when I slip the SD into computer and view in Oscar, is data from the night before last.. instead of last night.
The time of day seems correct on my pc, in Oscar, and on the Resmed.
Today's date is actually Nov 25
The date on my pc is Nov25 
The date on the Resmed is Nov26
Oscar date for most recent data is Nov24
The graphs and data that I think Im am seeing in Oscar is Nov 23 (to Nov24 morning)

I took the card out this morning before noon, and observed this situation.  Then, after noon, I put it back in to see if the current day file would close out and possibly update things, but nope.. Oscar says nothing to import.

I know I buggered up the Resmed date by accident when I was doing the time change recently, but why is this affecting the ability for Oscar to show me the most recent sleep ??

Oscar 1.2.0,  Win7/32

ps- I know it's not showing me last night's sleep because I stopped the machine for about 10 mins at about 1:30am... the graph shown has no gap at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar - Weird date thing happening ?
First, upgrade to OSCAR v1.3.0. The data for today, before noon, will have a 11/24 date. The data you upload tomorrow morning will have the date of 11/25. 11/26's data would not be uploaded until Saturday morning.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can confirm that Oscar is saying Nov 24th, and it's session says 25th/1:22am to 6:13am.
But Im pretty sure it's displaying data from the previous date (23rd).

I know for sure it was last night/this morning (25th) I went to bed around 12:30, and at 1:30am I got up and shut the machine off for 10 mins.. and that's not shown on the most recent Oscar graphs or session.

Sorry if Im completely misinterpreting this, but I thought I used to be able to wake up, grab the sd, pop in in Oscar and view "last nights" data. I know I muffed up by putting the wrong date into the Resmed, but Im confused about how Oscar is reacting to it ?

I will return to this thread tomorrow with more info.
Meanwhile, I will update Oscar - thanks for the tip.
Post Reply Post Reply
Aha !

Thank you,  upgrading to 1.3.0 now shows "last nights" data .

The date is wrong (sessions on the 26th) since my Resmed is wrong.
But now I see that gap when I woke up last night.

Perfect.  Thank you !!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 254 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 336 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 510 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date jimchi 4 745 06-27-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Date Range Field - Usability issues TubularRush 0 437 04-30-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: TubularRush
  OSCAR data - Correcting the date hybernate 0 440 11-24-2022, 08:28 AM
Last Post: hybernate
  ResScan 5.9.0.9629 Report Date Stuck Fran 2 752 10-07-2022, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Fran

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.