Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar can't install on a MAC?
Oscar can't install on a MAC?
my Mac does not allow me to download the install file, here is the error message I get? I tried Chrome and Safari and received same message.   

[img]blob:http://www.apneaboard.com/e04d3ca2-ac7c-4b5c-aa46-cc99b91b3a23[/img] Huhsign
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar can't install on a MAC?
Did you follow the installation instructions, as described [HERE]?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you clicking on the OSCAR-1.2.0-MacOS on the OSCAR page? That should work, and I can download the Mac DMG file from there.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can download file, but when I click on the oscar document to complete download, then get error message..."oscar" cant be opened because its from and unidentified devolper"

*** Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed. ***

Images can not be hosted from a personal computer.  Please upload them either to the Apnea Board server, for apnea related images, or use an image hosting service for all others.
Post Reply Post Reply
You evidently didn't read or follow the instructions I linked above. Please read and follow them. They do work.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2021, 05:34 PM)Dags Wrote: I can download file, but when I click on the oscar document to complete download, then get error message..."oscar" cant be opened because its from and unidentified devolper"

*** Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed. ***

Images can not be hosted from a personal computer.  Please upload them either to the Apnea Board server, for apnea related images, or use an image hosting service for all others.

You just need to go into your MacBook settings and allow applications from unknown developers.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what chip do I install for Oscar? mrpat 3 142 10 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 119 03-18-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Hepa Filter install Kevco1 24 7,453 04-10-2020, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ianerc
  I forgot to re install data card in APAP rozenbob 3 1,715 05-29-2016, 11:59 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Help with SleepyHead Install Crafty2 5 2,657 09-14-2014, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Galactus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.