Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar data
Oscar data
slept like crap..
woke up like crap.

Oscar data looks ok, any suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar data
I would suggest a couple changes. First your bottom pressure of 5 is not high enough for most adults. Everyone is different but if I’m not at lest 9 I’m tearing off my mask gasping for breath. I would set at 8 and see how that feels. I believe your high is also to low. If you look at the pressure chart you are maxing out. On auto you max is not met unless you need to go that high and many leave it at 20. I don’t do that but take the highest I get while set at 20 and make it 2 more than my highest reading. AGAIN it will not go higher than it needs to. I would try 10 for a high and if it hits the top you will need to raise it a little more.

Your main events were centrals. The machine you have can NOT stop centrals. Many times centrals start at the beginning of pap therapy and become less and less frequent as you get use to pap therapy.

Although we can’t treat them we can try to stop them from happening. IF you are using EPR turn it down (you can set it 1 - 3). Turn it off or at most 1. That for many people helps.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Adjusting Settings based on Oscar data rygonzo93 4 76 9 hours ago
Last Post: gainerfull
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 24 1,287 Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 254 Yesterday, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 184 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 112 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help - OSCAR Data Flspearfisher 2 387 04-11-2024, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Flspearfisher
  Oscar Data Interpretation UPDATED Johand77 1 112 04-10-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.