Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Time ZONE How do I change the end of day time on dreamstation Bipap Pro?
RE: Time ZONE How do I change the end of day time on dreamstation Bipap Pro?
P.S.
For those that asked , this is a machine problem, not a software problem. 

Also, This machine has 2 separate interfaces, one for WiFi and one for Bluetooth, so 
I can still connect with the Phillips DreamMapper app via bluetooth.

Mike Lukacs
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Time ZONE How do I change the end of day time on dreamstation Bipap Pro?
(11-12-2019, 03:57 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Thanks for giving us an update.  I was wondering if the machine was “smart enough”  to know what time zone it was in, and you have now confirmed that.

Just curious, when you said you pulled the plug on the WiFi connection, do you mean though DreamMapper, or did you have a Modem connected to your machine that you pulled
The machine alone in isolation is not that smart.
It has a simple internal clock that can be set by the user.
BUT the machine is evidently in frequent communication over the internet with either the DME provider or Phillips or just some timeserver.
and the intelligence at the other end knows time and time zone.
This machine has 2 internal communications boards (plugins provided by the manufacturer).
One is an internet-via-WiFI modem , the other is a BlueTooth modem.
I disabled the WiFi modem via the front panel controls.  The machine allows this.
The BlueTooth modem was left operational (it is short distance only and does not connect to the internet).
Thus I am still able to communicate with the DreamMapper app on my Android smart phone. 
Thanks,  Mike Lukacs
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 207 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,706 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 252 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 617 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.