Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7]
RE: Oscar is dividing up the time period
        Thanks to both of you!

Yeah, SuperSleeper I think you are correct. Auto On is set to ON. I think that explains some of the weird pressure curves I see on the nights where it's showing like 13 "sessions". 

Maddening lol. 

Also, all the flagged events during this period are bogus. Oooooof.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2023, 08:18 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If it is the Auto On/Off function causing the issue on the DS2, from what I've heard, only someone with the Philips Care Orchestrator software can turn that function on or off.  And as far as I know, only DMEs or sleep doctors have access to that software - so you might have to ask the DME or your doctor to turn it off if that's what you want to do.

Thinking-about

I got the DME to turn it OFF today, via modem push. and they also did it on SDCard.

Someone was looking for what's changed on the SD I believe? Crimson Nape? Anyway, if you know let me know.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2023, 02:02 PM)Lucky7 Wrote: I got the DME to turn it OFF today, via modem push. and they also did it on SDCard.

Someone was looking for what's changed on the SD I believe? Crimson Nape? Anyway, if you know let me know.

Awesome.  I hope you saved a copy of your SD card files before they changed the setting.  That's the only way the OSCAR team can compare the differences - by comparing the old files to the new files.

If you did that, SUPER.  Please zip both copies up and Crimson Nape or someone else on the OSCAR team will likely be along it a bit to post a dropbox link for you to upload both versions.  Just make sure your username is in the file names, like Lucky7-old.zip & Lucky7-new.zip or something similar.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7]
Lucky7 - Great!!! Please upload your zipped before-and-after SD card data to: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tluumtei8...3yyuj&dl=0

Thanks in advance.
-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 33 11 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 90 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 204 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 327 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 756 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 418 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.