Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar is dividing up the time period
Oscar is dividing up the time period
Very odd:  Oscar is showing 7 hours of use (last night), and an overall AHI;  but when I scroll down  to "Session information" there are 8 separate sessions with about an hour in each session, except for a 7min. session at the beginning, and a 47 min. session at the end, and, of course different AHIs in each session - between 8 and 0 depending on which session  events happened in.

This has only happened since I moved time zones:   GMT -5  (EST), to GMT +1 (WET).  I haven't changed the clock/time setting (because I don't know how to) but the session time is showing my local time.

Not that it is bothering me, but just because it is odd, any comments on this oddity would be much appreciated...
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Oscar is dividing up the time period
PR machines will sometimes split a night into multiple sessions. It's not entirely clear why.

Each time you turn the machine on and off will be its own session, of course, but sometimes there's the additional split, which is currently a mystery.

I haven't noticed a night split into that many sessions before, though. I wonder what's happening?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar is dividing up the time period
Did you stop therapy during the night, take mask off, or shut machine off?
Would you mind posting a chart of that night?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost % of Time Above Leak Threshold jimchi 4 79 02-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Last Post: jimchi
  OSCAR Time Zone problems jmic 7 181 01-17-2020, 09:46 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Sad Oscar kills the Ubuntu VM it is running in [solved: bug in VirtualBox, not OSCAR] fredex 1 175 12-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: fredex
  OSCAR new version time line Char1 1 210 12-13-2019, 11:48 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  OSCAR Feature Query: time-adjust machine sessions spacewrench 1 113 11-30-2019, 09:35 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Resmed auto sense 10 session time reset kdav71 11 431 10-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Afternoon nap screwed up night-time data? allanri 7 384 09-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: allanri

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.