Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar not displaying CA
Oscar not displaying CA
So i had been using my mothers machine for half the night until i received mine. i got it yesterday slept with it and when i check oscar its isnt even giving me a display of CA or RERA on the left side like it used to. It still showed they were selected but they were not tracked for some reason. I havent had any issues with them but i still wanna know if they start for any reason. What could be going on?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar not displaying CA
What version of OSCAR are you using? Please post a Daily screen image, so we can see this.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i updated to the newest version this morning

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
First, I've moved your thread over to the Software Forum. Try looking at the drop-down box in the lower left of the graph area and make sure all events have a checkmark.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It only shows LL UA OA  and H in the little drop down menu
Post Reply Post Reply
here is what im getting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
@BillHD28, If I am not mistaken OSCAR only reports what is on your machine. Since you are using a new machine, it has not detected any of those particular events yet so there is nothing to display in OSCAR. At some point you may get CA, R, CSR, etc, and they will show up in OSCAR from that point on.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
That is what I was thinking but the it still tracked osa and hyponeas without last night.  Maybe those are default or something
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 77 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import Nacown 4 531 01-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Nacown
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 565 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR 1.40 not displaying after importing data Roy289 1 402 02-08-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  Pressure not always displaying in Overview Scarmen 22 2,588 04-29-2020, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Scarmen
  sleepyhead not displaying every charts every day. rpinpv 14 3,513 08-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: RebekahTN
  Sleepyhead not displaying serious apneas edmp 10 2,233 11-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.