Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1]
Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1]
I usually leave my climate control settings on "Auto".  However, I noticed when I switched to Oscar from Sleepyhead recently, that Oscar says my climate control setting was "Manual".  Last night, I switched it to "Manual", and this morning, Oscar says it was on "Auto".  

Last night, setting on machine was "Manual", but Oscar reported "Auto"

Two nights ago, setting was "Auto", but Oscar reported "Manual".

Is this a bug in Oscar?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control?
(08-25-2019, 08:55 AM)allanri Wrote: I usually leave my climate control settings on "Auto".  However, I noticed when I switched to Oscar from Sleepyhead recently, that Oscar says my climate control setting was "Manual".  Last night, I switched it to "Manual", and this morning, Oscar says it was on "Auto".  

Is this a bug in Oscar?

Yes, that's a bug and it has been fixed in the current test build of Oscar.
The current version of OSCAR is 1.2.0.  We recommend upgrading from any earlier version.

Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great - thx!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi there, just checking...

I also run Resmed Airsense 10 and notice that when I set the Climate Control to Auto on the machine, it reports it as Manual in Oscar and vice versa.

I am still running v1.0.1-r-1, don't like updating anything (windows Pavlovian reflex I guess).

Just wanted to check if this was fixed in the new Version of Oscar? May be a reason to upgrade.

Great software though, I am ready to ditch ResScan.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(05-24-2020, 08:28 PM)SevereApnea Wrote: I also run Resmed Airsense 10 and notice that when I set the Climate Control to Auto on the machine, it reports it as Manual in Oscar and vice versa.

I am still running v1.0.1-r-1, don't like updating anything (windows Pavlovian reflex I guess).

Just wanted to check if this was fixed in the new Version of Oscar? May be a reason to upgrade.

Yes, the problem is fixed.  I recommend waiting for 1.1.1 to upgrade; it shouldn't be long now.
The current version of OSCAR is 1.2.0.  We recommend upgrading from any earlier version.

Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good news, Thanks Guy, will do! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR won't accept password [resolved, see posts #3 & 4] JenniferJuniper 4 106 10-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  ResScan 5.9 Failed to Apply Settings error [resolved, see post #2] jamesj 3 137 09-15-2020, 11:11 AM
Last Post: jamesj
  oscar reports duplicate sessions, doubles ahi, retains correct usage time sheepless 13 260 09-04-2020, 11:12 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  1st time Oscar -SD download failed [Resolved, post 2] Shulamet 6 445 06-14-2020, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Oscar reporting questions Daily vs Statistics Oximetry snowydon 0 174 06-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: snowydon
Question OSCAR files being duplicated on OneDrive [resolved, see post #3] tvmangum 7 415 05-18-2020, 05:11 PM
Last Post: tvmangum
  Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request [resolved, see post #3] Dormeo 2 384 05-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.