Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar not seeing Wellue 02 Monitor Data
Oscar not seeing Wellue 02 Monitor Data
I have not used my O2 monitor in a while but when I went to upload data today Oscar did not see the device or any files.  I tried the Wellue "special" cable and a standard USB cable.  I then tried both cables with my Linux file manager and it did not see the device either.  Next, I went to a Windows 10 system.  When plugged in with either cable, I got the ping sound that usually signifies a new storage connection but the file manager did not show a USB device.  Finally I downloaded the O2 Insight Pro app on Windows 10 and was able to access the O2 monitor, save the file and transfer to Oscar.  I'm using Oscar 1.4.0 and last downloaded O2 data in July.  Did somthing change with Oscar or have I forgotten somthing about uploading?  Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar not seeing Wellue 02 Monitor Data
It depends. On newer ViHealth (Android and iOS) apps, a ".dat" extension has been added to the binary filename. OSCAR version 1.5.0 has this file type extension added to its search function. If you are using version 1.4, you will need to delete this extension from the filename prior to importing it into OSCAR.

The Wellue/Viatom devices use a special USB/HID cable. Only the supplied cable will work for their devices. To the best of my knowledge, the USB/HID cable connection will not be recognized by Linux. I don't know of a driver that has been written for Linux to communicate with this type of configuration. Only the O2 Insight Pro app for Windows or Mac will do this.

Your O2 Insight data location may have also been changed. I would look at the Options → Data Location path. If you select the Browser button you can select the full path, copy it, and use this when specifying a path in OSCAR.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Month's Worth of Data Not Importing to OSCAR jstro84 0 29 Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 3 156 Yesterday, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 94 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 73 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 165 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 996 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 343 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.