Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar not showing recent data
Oscar not showing recent data
A few days ago, I stupidly tried to reset the time on my machine without putting my eyeglasses on, and I managed to set the date one day earlier than the current day and the year one year later than the current year.  With help from another forum, I managed to get the machine's day and year reset correctly by purging data from the machine first and then setting day and year correctly.  The correct date now shows in the clinical menu.

But now I'm finding in Oscar that it won't download data from the nights since I corrected the date on the machine.  It also shows the wrong date (the one in 2023) on the Daily page and in the default date range on the Overview page, as well as on the Summary page for "Last" under Changes to Device Settings.

Is there some way to back out of this mess without losing everything?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar not showing recent data
Purge any data that is reported to be after today's date and year. Then try reloading your data.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purged all data, since purging just the past three nights didn't work. Then I imported data from my SD card, and WHEW! I'm back to normal. Many thanks, Red!
Post Reply Post Reply
P.S. I see that I lost all but the basic data for the past. But that's OK by me. If there's some way to get it back, better still.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, and the time is off by one hour -- the problem I aimed to solve at the outset of my adventures. Again, I can live with this.
Post Reply Post Reply
Based off your post, you had entries listed in 2023. Just purging the last 3 days and not deleting the ones in the future will still cause problems. By purging all the data, this took care of the future dates too.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
About the time: I just double-checked the machine, and I had NOT succeeded in changing the time. So no mystery there.

Thanks for your help and patience, Red. Clearly I've lost my marbles; I can see them rolling around all over the floor.
Post Reply Post Reply
Found one!!!
Cool
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Either that marble got a good roll, or it's one of your own, Red...

Big Grin
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 71 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 916 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 261 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 879 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 259 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 212 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.