Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar only showing 3 fields
Oscar only showing 3 fields
This morning when I put my SD card in computer to read my Oscar data from last night, it is only showing 3 fields (see screenshot)  There is no provision to scroll up or down the main page. I cant recall changing any of the settings...

How can I resolve this?

thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar only showing 3 fields
Just a suggestion.  I would delete the day and download again. You do that by going to data at the top left, go to advanced and purge the current date. Then download again as usual. 

I noticed one strange thing - the date shows feb 1 that is tonight’s date so you have a problem with the date on your Cpap??
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears that you turned them off in the lower right drop box.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-01-2021, 03:36 PM)staceyburke Wrote: Just a suggestion.  I would delete the day and download again. You do that by going to data at the top left, go to advanced and purge the current date. Then download again as usual. 

I noticed one strange thing - the date shows feb 1 that is tonight’s date so you have a problem with the date on your Cpap??

Thanks for reply Stacy, but its the same issue on all my previous daily reports going back over a year. Also here in Australia at this moment it is 6.44am 2nd February 2021
It has only just happened this morning
Post Reply Post Reply
As CrimsonNape pointed ot, down in the bottom right corner of your screenshot, there is a red spot beside Event Flags. If you click there a drop down will open up showing all the possible graphs. Change all the red ones to green and they will show up.

I'm not sure how they got changed overnight, it seems to happen only occasionally.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your help guys.  

I dont recall turning them off, but problem is now solved  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 159 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 801 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  no graphs showing up on Oscar today ECM5 6 1,193 01-19-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Pamelala
  CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR jholland01 30 1,684 01-14-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: jholland01
  Oscar not showing recent data Dormeo 8 682 11-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.