Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setup Manual for Respironics Aria LX?
Setup Manual for Respironics Aria LX?
I have been a successful user since 1989. I recently acquired a Respironics Aria LX. I tried to set to18 and it set to default 3. Does anyone have a set-up manual or knows how to set? It is almost unused and a great back-up.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setup Manual for Respironics Aria LX?
Hi Aria Ray
I couldn't find any instruction for Respironics Aria LX, but find the user manual and the instructions for Respironics Solo

User manual: [link to commercial DME site removed, instead please do a Google search for "UserGuideAriaLX.pdf"]

Instructions: First, with the machine plugged into a wall outlet, unplug the cord from the back of the CPAP. Now, press and hold the Pressure On/Off button (the round button on the left) and the Ramp button (the oblong button on the right) down at the same time while plugging the cord into the back of the CPAP.

The pressure setting will display. To change the pressure, press the Ramp button and the pressure will increase 1cm of water pressure each time you press the button.

When you stop pressing the Ramp button, the signal light will flash one time for each cm of pressure to correspond with the new pressure setting. If you wish to verify the setting again, press the Pressure On/Off button. The signal light will again flash one time for each cm of pressure.

To exit and save changes press and hold the On/Off button while pressing the Ramp button once. The machine should quit blowing and the green light should light up

Let us know if this works for you

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setup Manual for Respironics Aria LX?
When I did this, I got "System Error 7 Key Stuck."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 71 6 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,671 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,026 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 228 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,936 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 671 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.