Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar question/suggestion
Oscar question/suggestion
I understand Oscar will display graphs of oximetry data from CPAP machines, but does it also provide a daily summary similar to that of the SpO2 Assistant for the CMS50F? I am most interested in seeing a daily Time(min)<88% and also a summary chart of history for this.

When I had my overnight oximetry test they used a CMS50F, so I bought one. I would prefer to use the XPOD but I would miss some of the data I currently see.

Clint
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar question/suggestion
Both the Daily and Overview screens will list the Pulse, SpO2% and Perfusion Index (if your CMS-50 model supports reporting of this parameter). The Overview screen can provide the Minimum, Median, 95-Percentile, and Maximum for 1 or more days. For the Overview screen, you will need to turn on these options in the Preferences ⇾ Waveforms ⇾ parameter name (Overview) section, to enable this reporting.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar question/suggestion
Yes, thank you. I see that. It would be good for us to see how long we are below 88% as that is what they look at when deciding if we need a prescription for supplemental oxygen. I had that bloated Encore Pro with the SQL database (overkill for an individual) and removed it. I don’t know if it provides that data point.

Clint
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 314 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Oscar Question paulag1955 11 1,011 11-19-2023, 01:37 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR DaveInDenver 2 498 08-18-2023, 04:32 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  Quick OSCAR Question re Custom Event Flagging AndyB 3 754 06-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: AndyB
Question Question on data on OSCAR overview page redhermes 8 859 01-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Suggestion: time slider at bottom of Overview tab JimInPT 0 428 01-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: JimInPT
  Integrating 02 monitor with OSCAR (question!) spetzal 14 1,269 12-12-2022, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.