Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar questions (color preferences & oximeter data) [answered, see post #2]
Oscar questions (color preferences & oximeter data) [answered, see post #2]
I have a couple of probably dumb questions regarding Oscar settings on my MacOS 10.14.4.

1.  Where is the option to change color preferences/theme.  I am having trouble seeing some text on various screens due to lack of contrast?
2.  My Contec oximeter data is not loading.  The oximter loads the data but it does not show up.  I did reinstall/update the UART drivers from the link in Oscar.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar questions
There isn't any option to change the colour theme. At this point, Mojave users should switch off or disable the new Dark Mode (if possible) while running OSCAR. There may be a way for OSCAR to do that automatically - I will look into that. This is an issue that the QT programmers (our graphics/interface package) are currently working on.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar questions
Thanks for the tip.  Ironically, the SP02 data started showing up as well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 80 Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 110 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 125 20,620 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: msfabus
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 145 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 970 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 308 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 286 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.