Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Philips Dreanwear Full Face mask (SKU#11333XX)
New Philips Dreanwear Full Face mask (SKU#11333XX)
I have used the ResMed Airfit P30i for the past few years with success. I still find myself waking in the morning with a dry mouth but have tried a few full face masks with little success (major leaking). I noticed Apria is offering a new mask - the Philips Dreamwear Full Facemask
(SKU#11333XX) and wondered if this might solve my dry mouth issue. Does anyone how any experience/feedback on this new facemask (11333XX)?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Philips Dreanwear Full Face mask (SKU#11333XX)
I think you are referring to this mask:  [DME Link Removed]   Please see manufacturer's website here: https://www.usa.philips.com/c-e/hs/sleep...masks.html   It has been around for at least a couple of years.  It's the mask I started out with, but I decided I could use pillows, which I did for a longer time, then I found Bleep and never looked back.

There should be lots of users and former users who can advise you on this if you want to use a full face mask.

P.S.  If you would rather use pillows you can tape your lips shut to avoid mouth breathing.  I use MedVance Silicone Tape 2".  It's pricy but I can remove and replace it many times, so it lasts a long time.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
你好,我是一个中国用户,我正在使用这一款面罩,如果你看不懂中文,你可以把这个回复“复制”到“https://translate.google.com/”。我英文不好,对不起。
DreamWear Full Face Mask是一个非常好的面罩,因为它把管路接口转移到了头的上部,面部可以获得更均匀的压力,让你更舒适。但是,我不确定他能解决你口干舌燥的问题。
因为水分的蒸发取决于很多方面,比如,更大的气流会带走更多的水分。我的建议是把CPAP升级到APAP,因为APAP可以用更少的气流量来获得更好的治疗效果,也获得更舒适的感觉,应该能解决你口干舌燥的问题。
Hello, I'm a Chinese user, I'm using this mask, if you can't read Chinese, you can "copy" this reply to "https://translate.google.com/". My English is not good, sorry.
DreamWear Full Face Mask is a very good mask because it transfers the tubing connection to the upper part of the head, the face can get more even pressure and make you more comfortable. However, I'm not sure he can solve your dry mouth problem.
Because the evaporation of moisture depends on many things, for example, greater airflow will take more moisture away. My suggestion is to upgrade from CPAP to APAP, because APAP can use less airflow for better treatment results and a more comfortable feeling, which should solve your dry mouth problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Deborah,

I haven't researched masks in two years so, when this mask first popped up, I thought it was a new item. I may try your suggestion concerning the tape. Every full face mask I've had in the past has had a leak problem so I switched back to the nasal cushions. 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have tried the Dreamwear and find it very similar to the ResMed F30i.  For my face the ResMed is the more comfortable of the 2.  I have also tried the N30i and P30i, but they give me mouth leaks (which are not terrible functionally, but wake me regularly enough to be irritating, and I find the F30i more comfortable than mouth taping).  I do find a FF mask less drying IF you have mouth leaks with a nasal mask, but otherwise the nasal masks do better by eliminating the mouth breathing variable.

If you try the Dreamwear and like the small mask, be aware that the F30i small-wide (which will not come in the starter pack) is the equivalent size.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 56 4,922 1 hour ago
Last Post: btreger
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,311 2 hours ago
Last Post: btreger
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 12 170 Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jake79
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,213 Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  [CPAP] Congested/painful itch reaction/face hotness upon use of CPAP Yeliad 6 162 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 136 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,850 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.