Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar results looks good. Still waking a lot?
Oscar results looks good. Still waking a lot?
I am not great at reading Oscar but the stats look excellent. AHI 0.6 and no hypopneas. I still wake a ton with tossing and turning, however, I am in perimenopause and maybe just don’t sleep deeply as a result. Also have night sweats due to hormones. Could it be that is what’s waking me if Oscar is showing my sleep apnea is well treated? Or, am I missing something? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar results looks good. Still waking a lot?
Welcome to the board.  We use data to help and the data is OSCAR.  Please put in a daily chart so we can see what is going on.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
anyadee23,

Don't assume its hormones. If obstructive apnea is the only issue then a low AHI could mean a good rest.

Fortunately CPAP treatment is used for other issues, unfortunately it takes longer to get it right and the low numbers do not always mean restful and restorative sleep.

Post your OSCAR scan, Post your sleep study. Make sure no name is on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, how do I post my OSCAR data? Would that be through screen shot?

Yes, I'd love to get some input how do I add the OSCAR data? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
For what to post and how, please read the links in my signature.  

For your model of CPAP, you will use the Daily screen default view, which is the Standard view.  All graphs are listed in order of importance for analysis.  Leave them in the normal order.  To take a screenshot, use the F12 key (Fn+F12 for Mac).  Using this key will remove the right sidebar (if it is open) and collapse the calendar if it is in full display mode.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
anyadee23 - To help and eliminate duplicate posts, please ask your question in only one thread. I see that you have asked the same question elsewhere too.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my 95% pressure stat good or...? Hone 2 60 52 minutes ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 6 78 1 hour ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SleepHQ O2 Ring Alarm waking me up MurrayApnea 1 160 9 hours ago
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Anyone know what a good starting point for a woman using an ASV would be? erouting 5 80 Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,404 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 200 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 406 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.