Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar screenshot. Can anyone advise whats next?
RE: Oscar screenshot. Can anyone advise whats next?
With this chart, I'd be more concerned with Obstructive events. CA aren't that bad here by themselves.

Regarding changing from a Respironics to ResMed PAP, this certainly may be your source of the Central events. The ResMed is creating a higher efficiency in your breathing and specifically your CO2 washing out. Then you get CA.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool. Thanks for that. I might try upping the pressure slightly tonight then...
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's last night data.  I think I finally pushed the max higher than what the machine thinks I need.  Aerophagia was worse, but the gerd is kept under control with gaviscon.
Should I go back to max=9?  Or leave it here?

My CA:OA seems worse... but with the numbers as presented, any cause for concern?

Overall, last nights sleep wasn't really good, cos my little devil kept kicking me in her sleep.   Oh-jeez
Perhaps another night with these settings are in order...

Post Reply Post Reply
One swallow doesn't make a spring. One night's oscar chart doesn't make a trend.

is there a graph for kicked arousals?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-23-2021, 06:20 PM)hegel Wrote: One swallow doesn't make a spring. One night's oscar chart doesn't make a trend.

is there a graph for kicked arousals?

Hahaha ok point taken!  I'll monitor these settings for the next few days.

For the record, she doesn't kick me every night, and I love having the little tyke sometimes "borrowing" a part of my pillow...
Give n take, I guess.... lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally got a Contec cms50f.
Tried it last night.
Can anyone tell me if the SPO2 drops are anything to be concerned about?

Post Reply Post Reply
You are good, we don't care about spikes to lower levels, we care about duration at lower levels.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:12 PM)Gideon Wrote: You are good, we don't care about spikes to lower levels, we care about duration at lower levels.

Thank you!
I'll get a few more nights data in and look out for any extended periods of desaturation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree with Gideon. These dips are minor, one at time of 22:40 and then again at 01:20, very brief time duration. I'm only mentioning these that dropped below 90%. Monitor as you wish, but no other action about this. If something worse shows, then we can review it again.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2021, 12:10 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Agree with Gideon. These dips are minor, one at time of 22:40 and then again at 01:20, very brief time duration. I'm only mentioning these that dropped below 90%. Monitor as you wish, but no other action about this. If something worse shows, then we can review it again.

Thanks for reviewing! Really appreciate all the support shown here.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Night Looking for advise wjg1 4 180 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Screenshot analysis yankees123 10 368 01-31-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  CPAP Data advise DaCronic072 1 292 01-02-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: DaCronic072
  Advise requested: Should I LOWER my pressure? Aknakon 21 1,134 12-22-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New CPAP user here. Ready to learn. Please advise how I can improve! Sleepyman12 4 501 12-13-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Sad [Treatment] Need help/advise after changing BiPAP Machine dnar82 6 712 09-29-2023, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] Jojo07 Therapy: Whats going on with my flow rate? jojo07 6 701 09-24-2023, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.