Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar screenshot problems
Oscar screenshot problems
I am new to PAP therapy, and using Oscar. I have successfully accessed my data in Oscar, and attempted to do the F12 screenshot, but I can't find the location in my documents of the screenshot so I can upload to forum. I am not real computer savvy but can follow instructions. OS: Windows 10 Home
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar screenshot problems
Look in documents then click Oscar then screenshots
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
also, the notification from oscar in the windows notification area includes the path to where screenshots are stored.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oscar doesn't appear in Documents or windows notification area??
Post Reply Post Reply
did you try f12 again? maybe the screenshot failed so nothing to find?
Post Reply Post Reply
The normal location for screenshots is

Documents\OSCAR_Data\Screenshots
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried multiple time with F12 - nothing shows in Documents. Also, I tried the normal path for Oscar screen shots, but doesn't exist. Is that path automatically created in Documents when F12 is pressed while in Oscar?
Post Reply Post Reply
have you searched for oscar or oscar_data folders? I believe the default location is in documents but you may have it set up differently.

after f12, you should see a popup reporting the screenshot, which should then show up in windows notifications.
Post Reply Post Reply
On some computers the function keys may serve double-duty as volume buttons, airplane mode etc. The F1 to F12 keys may require that you also push a function (fn) key, usually next to the ctl button on the lower left of the keyboard. I have to do that with my HP laptop.

I would prefer if the software notified of a screenshot being saved, but it just shows up in my screenshots folder in Oscar. I usually give any screenshot a more meaningful name.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
my oscar screenshots are notified in windows. notifications can be turned on or off for each application.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 356 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 155 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 599 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,940 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,115 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 701 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  Need help with OSCAR--several problems and can't use it SideSleeper 14 1,198 01-11-2023, 06:43 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.