Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar screenshot problems
RE: Oscar screenshot problems
(01-08-2020, 02:25 PM)sheepless Wrote: have you searched for oscar or oscar_data folders? I believe the default location is in documents but you may have it set up differently.

after f12, you should see a popup reporting the screenshot, which should then show up in windows notifications.

No Oscar or data folders show in search, nothing in documents, no popup reporting screen shot after F12 even using Function key, although there is a flip of the screen indicating something happened. Nothing shows in windows notification. I am totally at a loss.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I wonder if you selected some strange data location on setup.

Click on

Help => About Oscar

On the right hand side under the logo is a link “Show data folder” click that that will open an explorer window where your profile and screenshots should be stored.

Or

Click Help => System Information

At the bottom will be details of the data directory
Post Reply Post Reply
ok, this is beyond me. you might try a different graphics engine in preferences/appearance or with a script you can get from Crimson Nape.
Post Reply Post Reply
Found it!!! Oh-jeez When I setup the data location, I chose "Desktop" which has an icon "CPAP Data" instead of Documents folder. It was a dumb mistake on my part. As I mentioned in my first post I am not very computer savvy  Dont-know  

Anyway- where should I post my newly found screen shot, should I start a new thread: On the main forum, Oscar forum, or this thread?

Thanks to everyone that helped me solve this issue, it's greatly appreciated.....
Post Reply Post Reply
post your own apnea/cpap info & questions in your own new thread on the main forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
Create a new thread in the main forum asking for screenshot analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
lacro - Start a new thread in the Main forum. Your topic core is about CPAP settings and sleep apnea, thus qualifies for this area. You're just using OSCAR to aid in your therapy description. Just keep all subsequent posts in the same thread so a reader can maintain a sense of continuity of your progress.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 56 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 567 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,877 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,061 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 669 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  Need help with OSCAR--several problems and can't use it SideSleeper 14 1,159 01-11-2023, 06:43 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  OSCAR HELP- New Problems ApneaticBill 4 551 11-25-2022, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.